Evolution Gaming Live Dealer Casinos
Evolution Gaming is one of the world’s top casino software providers. The company was founded in 2006 and currently, it is based in Sweden. The brand has a major role in the development of online casino gaming products. Evolution Gaming provides its gaming solutions across a whopping number of regulated jurisdictions, including Italy, Spain, and Denmark.
As an industry leader, the software supplier makes sure that it stays compliant with all legal requirements of the countries in which it operates. Evolution Gaming holds licenses from several reputable regulatory bodies such as the UK Gambling Commission and Malta Gaming Authority.
Compared to other software suppliers, Evolution Gaming has been in this business for a shorter time in which it managed to turn into a paragon. The brand has developed an impressive range of live dealer products.
The company’s high-end live gaming products include roulette, blackjack, baccarat, dice games, poker, and show games. All of the provider’s live gaming solutions are streamed from its purpose-built studios in Latvia, Malta, and Canada. To place its customers at the heart of the action, Evolution Gaming also streams live from land-based casinos.
Evolution Live Casino UI Features
The user interface of the live games is of top priority to Evolution Gaming. All of the company’s live games share the same UI design that is easily operated. If you hover the mouse cursor over the different buttons pinned to the UI, you will see that they have labels. Hence, you do not need to have some advanced computer skills to play on the Evolution live platform. The features that the company included are described below:
- Table Limits – the minimum and maximum bet you can make at Evolution’s live tables is displayed on the Table Limit sign. Hover your mouse over the sign and an additional window will pop up to provide you with information about the payouts tied to each bet. The Evolution-branded tables are popular with their limits that cover a wide diapason.
- Live Chat – the chat box is located at the bottom left corner of the UI. It enables players who are “sitting” at the same table to interact with each other. The chat is visible to all players and the dealer at the relevant table. If you have some questions, do not hesitate to ask the croupier. He/She will get back to you in a timely fashion. In fact, the live chat is the most convenient and fastest way to receive reliable information.
- Favourite Bets – this feature is specially designed for the roulette tables. It is developed by Evolution to assist players’ gaming sessions. Roulette fans can save up to 15 different bets. Players should be informed that they can change the roulette tables which they are playing at, but the favourite bets will stay in place.
- Statistics – game stats function enables you to view results from previous game rounds. A close check at the statistics window at the roulette tables shows that players have access to information about the Hot/Cold numbers and the winning outcomes from the last 500 rounds. Evolution’s baccarat tables offer scorecards that present the winning outcomes from the rounds that are played from the same shoe. Every time the shoe is changed, the scoreboard is cleared to start recording the outcomes from the new shoe.
- Autoplay – this option allows live casino enthusiasts to automatically place a certain bet that they selected before activating the Autoplay mode. To prevent players from significant losses, Evolution requires its fans to set win/loss limits and the number of game rounds that they wish to play in Autoplay mode. If you want to change your bet before the end of the Autoplay gaming session, you need to disable the mode.
- Multi-tabling – by including this function to the UI, Evolution caters to all players that prefer action-packed gaming sessions. You can add up to 4 gaming tables and play at all of them simultaneously. This adds extra excitement to your gaming session, but it increases the risk of losing significant amounts at a given time.
- Help Center – in this section players can find information about important topics such as the objective of a certain game, betting options, side bets, payouts, and others. If you have any questions regarding a certain game, you can firstly check the information presented in the “Help” section.
- Settings – Evolution’s live tables are fully personalized as settings can be changed according to the players’ wishes. All games come with automatically set quality of the video stream, but you can lower it in case your Internet connection is slow. Live casino fans are also provided with the opportunity to control the volume of the sound.
- Game History – it shows the results you scored from previous rounds. The Game History window offers 4 categories and all the information is organized by date, game, bet, and win/loss.
- Switch View – several cameras capture the action at Evolution’s live dealer tables from different angles. That is an integral part of the live casinos which elevates the gaming experience. Players can choose from Immersive, Classic, and 3D view and switch them whenever they wish to.
- Mobile-Friendly Games – the software developer uses the latest HTML5 technology, hence all of its live gaming products are compatible with hand-held devices. Evolution’s portfolio of live games can be accessed via iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. Players can easily load all the games in the browser their devices use.
- Languages – live games are hosted by professional multi-language dealers. Players can enjoy peerless gaming experience in their native language. Evolution works with dealers that speak English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, and others.
Evolution Live Blackjack
Blackjack stood the test of time and nowadays it is truly one of the most recognizable casino games. There is not a single supplier of live games that does not offer the iconic card game. Even though blackjack is not the most profitable game for the house, it attracts a remarkable number of players. What makes this game so popular is the fact that it is not only pure chance that matters. Knowing basic skills and optimal strategy will improve your odds.
Many different variations of blackjack are on offer with Evolution Gaming, including Speed Blackjack, Infinite Blackjack, Free Bet Blackjack, and others. For ultimate gambling experience, players can take a seat at the VIP blackjack tables and enjoy more diverse gaming options.
Evolution’s live blackjack variations use 8 decks of 52 cards. The croupier deals the cards from a shoe that is placed on the table. In some variations as Power Blackjack, all cards marked with the number 9 and 10 are removed from the decks. Evolution’s blackjack tables are either 7-seated, meaning that up to 7 players can play at the same table, or multi-player, meaning that an unlimited number of players can join a particular table at the same time.
Apart from the basic rules that govern Evolution’s live blackjack tables, the software developer adopted a good mix of specific rules. The first important rule is that the dealer stands on soft 17. This means that the croupier is not allowed to draw another card in case he/she has a hand that contains an Ace. Moreover, players are allowed to double down on any two-card hands. If you decide to take this option, you need to double your bet and your hand will be dealt one more card.
Assuming that you are dealt a pair, you are allowed to split the cards and play them as separate hands. Once you split, you will not be allowed to double down. Players who split Aces are not allowed to hit. Players should be informed that re-splitting is not available at the blackjack tables powered by Evolution.
Available Extra Bets and House Edge
Bet Behind is available at Evolution’s blackjack tables. It allows players to wager on another player’s hand. If the particular hand wins the game round, the bettor and the seated player will be paid out. Bet Behind is a useful option for inexperienced players as they can increase their skills while observing the actions of other players.
Even though the so-called Insurance bet is regarded as not the best side bet one can take, it brings an exciting touch to the game. For that reason, Evolution adopted this betting option. Generally speaking, it is a bet on whether the dealer has achieved blackjack. It is available only if the croupier’s face-up card is an Ace. The bet is worth half of your initial stake.
Other interesting side bets that can be found at Evolution’s live blackjack tables include Pairs and 21+3. The former is a side bet on whether the player’s first two cards are a pair, the latter side bet is based on the player’s first two cards combined with the dealer’s face-up card.
If you decide to play at the standard blackjack tables powered by Evolution, you should know that the house edge is 0.72%. Compared to other software suppliers, the Swedish-based company offers one of the highest house edge rates in blackjack. However, it is quite an experience to play at Evolution’s live tables, so the supplier’s live gaming products are worth their price.
Evolution Live Baccarat
If baccarat is more to your liking, Evolution has many different variations of the game. Some of them are streamed from land-based casinos, others include the squeeze technique for the players who enjoy the excitement of slowly revealing the value of the cards. Evolution’s live baccarat tables come with a spotless quality of the video stream that will bring you at the heart of the action.
The company’s baccarat games are governed by the main rules of the game. The third-card rule that determines whether a third card will be dealt, is also relevant. Players aim at predicting which will be the hand that will have a total as close to 9 as possible.
The betting options that are found at Evolution’s baccarat tables are the standard ones for the game, and more precisely the Banker, the Player, or a Tie (if the Banker’s and the Player’s hands equal the same total).
Evolution did not miss the opportunity to top up players’ gaming experience by adding side bets. Casino devotees can wager on Pairs and the bet is considered a winner if the opening hand for the Banker and the Player constitutes a pair. Evolution offers a payout ratio of 11:1 for winning Pairs.
Since we are on the subject, it is important to explain that most of the baccarat tables offer a payout of 8:1 for winning bets on a Tie. However, there are a few tables such as Baccarat from the Vic and Baccarat from London Chinatown that pay 9:1 for winning bets on a Tie.
Interestingly, Evolution created a unique variation of the game, and more precisely Lightning Baccarat. The product is part of the company’s exclusive Lightning gaming portfolio. Lightning Baccarat offers multipliers of different values, ranging from 2x to 8x.
What is exceptional about Live Lightning Baccarat is that it features a Lightning round in which 5 RNG-based Lightning cards are drawn. Players who would like to try their luck in this variation of the game should take into account that there is a 20% Lightning Fee that is added to the total amount of each player’s bet.
The theoretical return to player (RTP) tied to Evolution’s live baccarat ranges from 86.29% (for Either Pair) to 98.95% (for bets on the Banker’s hand).
Evolution’s Live Roulette
Roulette fans are not ignored either. Evolution brags about its extensive live roulette portfolio that offers all 3 basic variations of the game, and more precisely American, European, and French roulette. Action takes place in the company’s purpose-built studios or a real-life gambling establishment. All roulette variations developed by the prestigious software provider adopted the basic rules of the game.
A dealer spins the roulette wheel in one direction and tosses a small ball in the opposite direction. Players are trying to predict where the ball will land. The roulette wheel consists of compartments that are marked with numbers from 1 to 36, alternatively coloured in red and black.
In European and French roulette, there is a green pocket marked with 0. The American variation of the game features a second green compartment marked with 00. Namely these green compartments give an advantage to the house.
Logically, American roulette comes with a higher house edge of 5.26% compared to its French and European counterparts. European roulette offers a 2.7% house edge. At the French roulette tables, the house edge can be further reduced to just 1.35%.
Evolution’s French roulette tables come with the so-called “La Partage” rule that is responsible for the significantly lower house edge. Due to the application of this rule, enthusiasts who place even-money bets (these include Odd/Even, Black/Red, and High/Low) can receive 50% of their stake back in case the ball comes to rest in the zero compartment.
The exotic call bets that are usually associated with the French tables are also available at some of the tables powered by Evolution. To place such bets, players need to use the racetrack that is located on the right side of the betting board. The available call bets are Tier, Orphelins, Voisins, Zero, and Neighbour bets.
For all those players who are doubting the fairness of the live games, Evolution adopted high-end cameras that capture the table from different angles and zoom in the roulette wheel to allow players to keep track of the motion of the ball from up-close. If you decide to play Immersive Roulette, you will be provided with a slow-motion replay of important moments of the game.
Lightning Roulette is an exclusive product developed by the Swedish supplier. Similar to Lightning Baccarat, Lightning Roulette assigns multipliers to a maximum of 5 numbers. The multipliers can reach up to 500x.
Providing that you play at a French live roulette table powered by Evolution, you can expect an RTP rate of 98.65%. The American variation of the game is associated with the lowest RTP of 94.74%. This is important information that roulette mavens need to keep in mind when selecting a table.
Evolution’s House-Banked Poker
Evolution Gaming offers to its much-appreciated fans also a package of house-banked poker games that are broadcasted from its studios. Titles that can be found in the company’s portfolio include Texas Hold’em, 3 Card Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Casino Hold’em. These provide a first-class gaming experience thanks to the human touch that is inherent to the nature of the live games.
All of the aforementioned variations of the game are played with one deck of 52 cards. The games offer fast-paced action and players compete with the dealer instead of other players. The primary goal of the game is to beat the dealer’s hand.
Poker enthusiasts are firstly required to place a mandatory Ante bet. In case they decide to call and continue playing, they need to place another bet. If they consider their hand has a good chance to lose, fans can fold and wait for the next game round to begin. In such cases, the Ante bet will be lost.
An unlimited number of poker mavens can join a particular table at the same time, playing with the same hand against the dealer. Bonus bet is available at some of Evolution’s live poker tables, including Live Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, Casino Hold’em, and others.
This bet is placed at the beginning of the game round. Your bet wins if your first two cards together with the three community cards give you a pair of Aces or better. The payout depends on the pair you constructed.
The Swedish-based software company offers some side bets where the outcome of the game is irrelevant. For extra exciting gaming experience, Evolution Gaming developed the first Live Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker, allowing enthusiasts to compete for the lucrative jackpot prize awarded to players that made a Royal Flush. However, prizes for lower poker hands are also on offer.
The Jumbo 7 Jackpot is offered only by operators who signed up for an optional program. If you place such a side bet and construct a 7-card Straight Flush, you will share the top prize with other players who qualify for the prize.
The lowest RTP of 97.84% comes with the standard variation of the game, assuming that you stick to the basic betting options. If you decide to place a Bonus Bet when playing Casino Hold’em, the RTP rate jumps to 93.74%.
Evolution’s Dice Games
Live dice games are not the most wide-spread games, but they are worth the attention. As a premier software provider, Evolution Gaming knows how to diversify their portfolio with engaging gaming solutions. Dice games are among the company’s most sought-after products not only because they are rare, but also due to the fact that they come with unmatched quality of the stream.
The company offers two variations of dice games, including Super Sic Bo and Lightning Dice. Both of them are played with 3 dice. The games offer a whopping number of betting options that come with different payouts. Riskier bets offer bigger payouts that can reach up to 999:1.
Super Sic Bo enthusiasts are provided with the option to watch the dice roll from up-close until the dice stop and the winning numbers are revealed. The game will provide its players with an Asian-inspired environment. Bets can be placed on the total result of the three dice, specific numbers, and a combination of numbers. Super Sic Bo comes with a 97.22% RTP rate.
On the other hand, Lightning Dice allows only bets on the total sum of the three dice. The design of the game features predominantly gold and black colours, reminding of ancient Egypt. A dealer initiates the three dice in the “Lightning Tower” that is supplied with multiple pegs. The dice need to go all the way down to yield the outcome of the game. The RTP rate of the game is set at 96.21%.
Various multipliers of up to 1,000x are applied to random numbers on the betting boards of the two games. If a number that received a multiplier turns out to be the winner, payouts are multiplied accordingly. Live dice games powered by Evolution come with high-quality of the video stream and crystal-clear sound.
Evolution’s Live Game Shows
Live game shows are the latest trend on the iGaming market. These attract fans with their TV-inspired themes. Evolution Gaming is the provider that has the most titles in this category, including Monopoly Live, Crazy Time, Dream Catcher, Deal or No Deal, and Mega Ball. Each game listed in the game shows category is unique, but the goal is the same – to predict the winning outcome.
Crazy Time and Dream Catcher are based on the popular Wheel of Fortune TV game show. Monopoly Live is inspired by the famous board game Monopoly published by Hasbro. What is common between all of these games is that they feature a colourful wheel with number-marked segments and multipliers. Evolution’s live game shows are managed by a host who spins the wheel. What is exceptional about Monopoly Live is that it features 3D augmented reality at a certain phase of the game.
The winning outcome is determined by a pointer that is placed on top of the wheel. If the winning segment features a multiplier, all bets remain in place and the host spins the wheel again. Once the wheel stops at a segment marked with a number, bets on that number win and are multiplied by the multiplier from the previous spin.
Deal or No Deal is well-known among players with its iconic briefcases that come with different sums. Prior to reaching the point in which suitcases will be opened, players should go through a qualifying round. To do so, they need to spin a bank vault until the three gold segments are aligned in the upper central part of the wheel. The game can be described as a hybrid of live and RNG-based games.
Mega Ball is a Bingo-based game in which players buy a maximum of 200 cards with 24 numbers on each of them. The host of the game draws 20 numbered balls from a lottery-style Mega Ball device. Players’ aim is to make a complete line of 5 numbers on the card.
As for the RTP rates, these vary between games and bets as follows:
- Monopoly Live has fluctuating RTP rates of 91.30% to 96.23%
- Dream Catcher comes with a varying RTP of 90.57% – 96.58%
- Crazy Time’s RTP varies from 94.41% to 96.08%
- Deal or No Deal comes with an optimal RTP of 95.42%
- Mega Ball has a RTP rate of 95.4%.